Them Oily Feels
Archer & I’s one size fits most (OSFM) bamboo charcoal lined pocket nappies are suitable for a newborn from approximately 3.5kgs to older toddlers / children between 15-17+ kilograms this is however, dependant on body shape and structure.
- Suitable for babies and toddlers 3 -15kg (for guidance only)
- Nappy can be adjusted to desired size by snapping onto different rows of buttons on the nappy (S,M,L) – See our Fitting Guide for further details
- Duel gusset assists to prevent leakage and containment
- Additional PUL piece sewn into the top on the inside of the nappy to help prevent leakages. Good for tummy sleepers.
- Washable, waterproof and breathable
- Comfortable elastic legging area to prevent leaking
- Nappy with pocket to place insert
- Can be used as nappy cover (inserts removed) for disposable nappies or fitted nappies to prevent leaking and to keep your bedding dry
Tips & Care:
- Wash before first use. Wash colours separately
- Full absorbency may take a few washes (could be 6 washes or more)
- Place insert inside the nappy through the open pocket in the back. Liquid will be absorbed through the inner layer of the nappy to the insert
- More than one insert may be required when sleeping and/or when necessary to increase absorbency.
- Nappy should be changed every 2-3 hours or when damp to prevent nappy rash
- Remove and rinse off the residuals (knock solids into the toilet)
- Separate and place into a dry pail or bucket until ready to wash
- Pre-wash soiled nappies on a warm rinse cycle approx.30-40 min, ensure you use a gentle detergent
- Place into a dry pail until ready for the main wash
- Run a full cycle machine wash in warm water with detergent, ensure water is no hotter than 60 degrees Celsius
- Line dry inserts in the sun alternatively they can be tumble dried on a moderate heat setting
- Please note excessive heat may damage your nappy
- Do not store nappies for too many days, Ideally they should be washed within 1-2 days
- No bleach, no softener
Colours shown may vary across different computer screens and mobile devices, however we always do our best to capture the beauty of each product.